It seems like every article about marketing these days is focused on how to get visibility online, as if everyone sat behind a computer 24 hours a day, but marketers need to take a step back and look at the larger picture. Have you considered the impact that advertising flags and banners might have on your bottom line?
Your business may not cater to an Internet savvy audience, or you may need to reach your audience while they are on the move. A broader approach to branding and visibility may be necessary to give your company an edge over the competition, and custom advertising flags and banners help you accomplish this. But like everything else you attempt to do in marketing your company, you will need to start with a strategy.
Before buying advertising flags and banners for your business, ask yourself the following questions:
1) Will the flags I purchase stay in one place or will they be moved around to different places, such as trade shows and community events?
2) What kind of additional equipment, such as flag poles or mounting hardware, will be needed to hang advertising flags and banners at my facility?
3) What type of graphics or wording will be used on each flag, and will it be need to be readable from a distance?
4) What are the primary colors needed for the flags?
5) How can these advertising flags and banners be used most effectively?
Of course, there may be dozens of other questions to answer before you can develop an outdoor advertising strategy, but keep in mind that advertising flags and banners may be used again and again for years to come. For this reason, it makes sense to purchase a few basic “branding” flags with just a logo or tag line.
For the best selection of top quality flags from the Advertising Flag Company, check out FLAGPRO.com. A representative from FLAGPRO.com can help you create the right type of advertising flags and banners to promote your business.